[stella] Stelladoc v2 and www.atari2600.org

Subject: [stella] Stelladoc v2 and www.atari2600.org
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:44:00 +1100
I am opening up usage of the domain www.atari2600.org to the members of the
[stella] community as a general repository for Atari 2600 related material.
You may each have your own space on this URL (ie:
www.atari2600.org/yourdir), and I will be happy to upload things there for
you.  Just send me an email with the zipped contents you want, and tell me
where it goes, and I'll do that.
My previous message ("would you like to announce...") was obviously intened
as a private message, and once again I goofed totally with the reply-to
address thingy.
Cheers
-
Andrew Davie - adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx