Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???
From: "Glenn Saunders" <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:59:06 -0800

I will probably have time to update the stelladoc some more after I
finish Poker Solitaire, which will be done in a week or 2 at the rate
I've been going. Meanwhile, if someone else would like to do some work
on stelladoc v2, please go ahead & do it, you don't need my permission
or anything.
<<

If you are the only one with FTP access to it, then it's hard for us to update it. We could use a URL to a zip of all the files, for instance, rather than doing save-as on them one by one and re-assembling them on our local machines.

Not only that, but it may be a good idea for StellaDoc to be hosted somewhere that has an application server/DB back end.

I have migrated my TIA colors and sound tables to GameDevelopers.net, so at least I'm in a good position to generate new views or web-based utilities (think search engines and sortable register lists) around the 2600 hardware.

We may want to think some more about what we want this to one day become, and scale accordingly.