[stella] And the winner is...

Subject: [stella] And the winner is...
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:56:18 +0100 (CET)
I wrote:

> Atari Age is sponsoring a little contest to get my brandnew Atari 2600
> VCS 'Gunfight' game a fitting label+endlabel.

The winner has been chosen! See the Messageboard on http://www.atariage.com for details!

I'd especially like to thank our listmates Chris & Gonzalo for submitting entries.

I hope you don't mind that I've choosen another entry.
My descisson was neither influenced by the fact that I knew your names from the
list, nor that I knew your names from the list :-)

Read my announcment on AA to see how the winner was choosen.

And, be sure to find out about _the big surprise_, since I found a way  to reward _all_ entries!

Greetings,
	Manuel

Sie suchen noch Geschenke für die Lieben zu Weihnachten?
http://www.arcor.de/c/pub/redir.php/tchibo1