[stella] TIA 1A schematics available.

Subject: [stella] TIA 1A schematics available.
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:26:25 -0600 (CST)
I managed to get a copy of the TIA schematics.

I know there has been a lot of interest in these, so I scanned them.  I
used a 3ft wide scanner, so they are uniform scans.  I added them to my
projects webpage at:
http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~de-smet/projects.html

I have 2 versions there, a 100dpi B/W(1bit per pixel) which is readable,
but fuzzy if you really want to seriously read the schematics, and a
400dpi B/W which is very good.  I also have a set of 400dpi 256 grey
scans, but they are to large to put up on the web(they are over 125 megs
each sheet), and they don't really help much.  They are LZW compressed
TIFFs as I managed to to get the best compression with it(~70 to 1), much
better than jpeg(~14 to 1).  I've linked to a freeware TIFF viewer if you
don't have one(but windows imaging can read them).

These are 3ft by 2ft schematics, so don't expect to be able to print them
unless you can print that wide...

If you want me to send you a cd with the higher res scans, or get a print
copy for you, let me know.(but I'm not in the printing business, so only
ask if you really have a use for it)

I hope this is useful to everyone.

I am curious if anyone else who has schematics could check if this is the
same version.  I got these from Curt.   Chris?  Kevin?

I seem to recall someone saying that the version floating around is not
the final version(Glenn?)  Does anyone know what the differences are, or
how to tell what the final version is?

Mark