Aw: [stella] Greg Troutman?

Subject: Aw: [stella] Greg Troutman?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:01:55 +0100 (CET)
Hi There!

> Does anyone have contact info for Greg?

I managed to track him down and passed his
current Email address to Randy, if this is why
you were asking.

I asked him some more questions, like the
whereabouts of the TPS source:

"The drive it was on died and it not being vital
to national security I had no backups :("

and if he'll return to [Stella]:

"Tell them all hello for me, they're a great crew.
I unsubscribed (per the instruction for biglist)
when my email address changed a few years ago,
but several attempts at resubscribing have failed.
It's probably all for the better, as I'd probably
just resume sitting and staring at 6502 code for
12 hour stretches and get no where in this world ;)"

well and finally:

"Maybe someday I'll slip back into 6502-land,
but I really don't know..."

Phew... hopefully *someday* soon!  :-)

In case you're wondering how I tracked him
down, well, just the same as I did with all
the Epyx programmers I interviewed on
http://home.arcor.de/cybergoth :-)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Sie suchen noch Geschenke für die Lieben zu Weihnachten?
http://www.arcor.de/c/pub/redir.php/tchibo1