Re: [stella] Strange Atari item found

Subject: Re: [stella] Strange Atari item found
From: "MoonlightKnight" <mnlghtnt@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:12:23 -0600
OK, here we go. None of the games, based on your description, are EPROMS.
They don't have windows on them. Some of them may be PROMs because they
don't look like original issue (I say this because I have seen the inside of
quite a few games, as I had to open them for various reasons, and I compared
them from memory.) Still, would anyone object to me posting a few .jgps to
the list? I think pictures would help solve this problem.

Thanks
Brian