Re: [stella] Strange Atari item found

Subject: Re: [stella] Strange Atari item found
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:19:06 -0500 (EST)
They're on the web now.

http://web.mit.edu/~ecwilkso/www/VCS_hardware/ZIF_cart

It's a bit hard to see them, but the roms with the gold squares are likely
engineering prototypes, but there's no way of really knowing.  It's not a
common package format for high volume production but I have seen them
occasionally...

I'll leave the photos up for...ummm....until I become unlame and take them
down.  :P  Meanwhile, enjoy them!

-Chris