[stella] Non listed cartridge found?

Subject: [stella] Non listed cartridge found?
From: YanProulx <boreal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:46:06 -0500
Hi gang,
    My friend found in a trhift store a bizarre cart for Atari 2600. I never saw this cart listed
anywhere. The front label is a split picture of some kind of space battle. On each of the side of
this split picture, you can reach tyhis title: Space Moster/Spider Moster. The end label dont
match with the front one but all the labels on the cart seem to be there since the manufacture of
the cart. The end label is cream color and you read : SCREAMING.

    Someone have ever heard of this cartridge? as soon as I can put my hand on a scanner I will
post a pic on my web site.

Thanks for your help.
Yan