Re: [stella] Re: Poker Solitaire/Squares build 025

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: Poker Solitaire/Squares build 025
From: Phantom of the Opcodes <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:18:09 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 apeboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Phantom of the Opcodes writes:
>
> > On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Phantom of the Opcodes wrote:
>
> > It looks like the `crib sheet' display is jittering if it's displayed during
> > the shuffle. I can't tell if it's (a) my imagination, (b) my rotten eyes, (c)
> > my TV, or (d) a bug in the code...
>
> On my PAL VCS (via Cuttle Cart) the display is stable, and very readable.
>
> Yes the PAL colours are good.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Wallace

Amazing... I wrote the PAL code just from reading the docs, can hardly believe
it worked OK the first try..

I wish I could get a PAL VCS, but I'd also need a PAL TV to connect it to,
which is a hard thing to come by in the US...

So the jitter is just my imagination? At least in the PAL version? Can anyone
confirm this for the NTSC version too? (I no longer trust my eyes, at least
not when they're looking at my TV)

Adios,
B.

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?