[stella] Non listed cartridge found? UPDATE

Subject: [stella] Non listed cartridge found? UPDATE
From: YanProulx <boreal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:29:17 -0500
Ok here is the scan of the top and front label. You will see that they dont match. The most
bizarre is that the game inside, finally after trying it on my 2600 , is The Earth Die Screaming.

But as you ca see, neither of the label correspond of the one in the official FOX release. And the
plastic case of the cart, don't look like anything I know. The front label is near mint, whitout
no hole where the screws are...so the cart was never opened. And neither of the label seem to be
glued here by someone else than the compagny that made it.

So the mistery is alway there. Look at the front label...nothing to do with Fox release...very
bizarre...and no mention of the cart maker anywhere.

The only thing I can tell about the front label, is that Spider Moster and Space Moster is
probably from FunVision the german company that is famous for their badly traducted manual. So it
why probably monster is spelled moster. And Space Monster is know as Condor Attack too. Look on
AtariAge for the Funvision games.

But why a (I presume) Funvision label on a unknown model of cart, with a screaming top label and
The Earth Die Screaming inside?...WeW what a mess!

I will try to reproduce the "emboss symbol" on one of the front side of the cart...maybe it will
tell something to someone....

This cart is like my Haunted House game in a Snoopy Red Baron cart....very strange!

top label : http://www3.sympatico.ca/boreal/home/toplabel.jpg
front label :  http://www3.sympatico.ca/boreal/home/cartouche1.jpg

Thanks a lot
Yan