[stella] Synthcart beginnings

Subject: [stella] Synthcart beginnings
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:00:51 -0600
Howdy guys! I finally have some free time to start programming again. I always enjoy checking out work-in-progress ROMs on the list, so here's my Synthcart in the early stages. It's got a long way to go, but it does make sound. You use two keyboard/touchpad/kids controllers to play it. The B&W/LDif/RDif switches choose the sound you want and the Select and Reset switches lock that sound in on the left and right controllers. I'm not sure if the emulators will do it much justice (sound emulation isn't so great on my computer), but you might try it on a Cuttle Cart.

-Paul