Re: [stella] 2nd Resend: Warring Worms is Back!

Subject: Re: [stella] 2nd Resend: Warring Worms is Back!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:15:30 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> > Slow mode - left difficulty to position A
> > Normal mode - left difficulty to position B
>
> You should swap that, for Atari 2600 A means advanced and B stands for
> beginner. And I noticed, that in one player mode, the computer speed is

Wow!  I'm so glad to know that!  In the docs for my original 4-switch
woody, the switch descriptions were "A = Expert, B = Novice".  I could
never remember which was which.

Heh..."Advanced and Beginner"...why did I never think of that?  Was that
in your documentation someplace, or did you just arrive at the conclusion
on your own?

-Chris