Re: Re: [stella] StellaX PAL detection

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] StellaX PAL detection
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:56:55 +0100
Glenn wrote:
> Aren't they already at 100%?  As far as banking schemes go, Z26 and Stella
> pretty much have the bases covered it seems, with Stella a little behind
> because of it not supporting the DPC chip.

There are some specialties where z26 is still better than the current Stella version (unusual HMOVE timings, RESPx tricks, etc.; Eckhard will know better). And the performance of z26 is much better, but I guess that will become very unimportant quite soon in times of 2+ GHz CPUs.

> I don't think anyone would have to reinvent the wheel here.

100% agreed!

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

100 MB gute Gründe! Jetzt anmelden und FreeMail-Speicher erweitern für
Sprach-, Fax- und Mailnachrichten unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021103