[stella] Distella/Maze Craze problem

Subject: [stella] Distella/Maze Craze problem
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:30:03 -0600
Sorry for the barrage of questions lately, but this is my one semester off when I'll have time to work on Atari projects. :o)

I'm working on disassembling the Maze Craze kernal, but when I use distella, I get a 688k file. It's too big to open it in my editor. I looked at it with a binary editor, and it seems to be putting very long rows of spaces on some lines. Do you guys have the same problem? I'm able to disassemble other games with no problem.

I managed to chop it up and at least get the kernal out of there to work on, but it would be nice to have the whole source.

-Paul