Re: [stella] I live... again!

Subject: Re: [stella] I live... again!
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:40:51 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Chris Wilkson wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, B. Watson wrote:
>
> > who it is that offered to sell me an 8K bankswitch dev-cart. (Maybe
> > Chris Wilkinson?)  ...I've decided my hardware skills aren't up to
>
> HRMPH!  That's WILKSON!  :P

Whoops, sorry, got your name confused with that guy who used to write the
Insight:Atari column for Compute! back when they were still around..

> Yeah, it was me.  Let me know if you want one.  If you want grassroots
> opinions on using them as dev-kits, there are a few people here who
> have done that.  Paul Slocum comes to mind (mostly because he just
> ordered some for the synthcart production).

Yeah, I do want one. Maybe 3 or 4, depending on pricing.. Which bank-
switching scheme are you using? (or is it more than one?)

I'll get in touch directly to talk about money & stuff.

B.