RE: [stella] I live... again!

Subject: RE: [stella] I live... again!
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:24:36 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Dennis Debro wrote:

> IIRC you live in the Atlanta area, right? I would be willing to let you
> use my Cuttle Cart to test if you would like.

That's very generous of you.. I may take you up on this sometime, but I
think I'd go insane if I had to drive to Kennesaw every time I changed the
code :)

Did you ever make it out to the Video Game Swap USA stores, and ask them
about new 2600 games? I seriously think I could sell a few copies of my
game there, if they thought there were any demand at all for new 2600
games.. I wouldn't expect to make money, but it'd be nice for non-list
(or even non-internet-using) people to be able to find it..

Later,
B.