Re: [stella] Atari 2600 Game Publisher

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari 2600 Game Publisher
From: "Junies Creations" <junies_c@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:05:58 -0500
> Perhaps I would do so with my next game (if it will ever exist). But
> there is one thing, that makes Randy unique for me:
>
> After I've send him the binary, the manual and a label, he does all the
> work and takes all(!) the risk. So, all I have to do, is to wait for my
> royalties cheque. :-)
>
> Only, if you can offer that service too, I might change my mind.
>
> Anyway, good luck. Competition can't be bad.

I understand that 100% and I would agree, if I was a game author I couldn't and wouldn't buy quantities of games either.

I will however offer the same type of service you mentioned in the future, I just need to get enough funds to get the necessary supplies and then I will offer to make the games one at a time as they are ordered.

That would take out the risk as you mentioned, paying for the games to be created up front.

Hopefully I can do this soon, just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the welcoming, and perhaps in the future your give my services a try. :-)

-- Best Regards,

"Junie" - Tom Cosby JR.
junies_c@xxxxxxxxx
Owner/Founder/President - Fellow Atarian

Junies Creations
An Atari 2600 Publishing Company
Wanting to get your Atari 2600 games created? Want to buy "Homebrewed" or other Atari 2600 Games?
Visit us at: http://embark.to/juniescreations