[stella] DASM Commandline Parameters

Subject: [stella] DASM Commandline Parameters
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:14:28 +0100 (CET)
Hi there!

I've a couple of questions about the commandine Parameters of DASM.
Please help me figuring out all of this.
The later ones are more some sort of survey, I'd like to have as
many answers as possible here.

To explain you, what all this is for: I'm working on a thing I
christianed 'Estella', which is both Editor and Frontend for
VCS developers. It already can DASM any file being edited,
I'd just like to sort out the necessary customizing of all
DASM parameters.

- First, I'd like to know, if  this list complete:

 -f#      output format
 -oname   output file
 -lname   list file
 -Lname   list file, containing all passes
 -sname   symbol dump
 -v#      verboseness
 -Dname=exp   define label
 -Mname=exp   define label as in EQM
 -Idir    search directory for include and incbin
 -p#      max number of passes
 -P#      max number of passes, with less checks

- Would any other parameter than -f3 ever make any sense for VCS/6507 coding?

- Is anyone here using -L / Is it useful for anything?
- Is anyone here using -s / Is it useful for anything?
- Is anyone here using -p, -P  / Are they useful for anything?
- Is anyone here using -D, -M  / Are they useful for anything?

- Which commandline are you executing generally?

Mine for example is: DASM x.s -f3 -ox.bin -lx.txt -v3

Greetings,
     Manuel

Text: Riester-Rente - Kassieren Sie das Geld vom Staat:
Zum Förderungsrechner! http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/riesterrente