Re: [stella] RE: My Atari 2600 15-Pin Controller Ports and Controllers

Subject: Re: [stella] RE: My Atari 2600 15-Pin Controller Ports and Controllers
From: Ben Combee <combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:41:52 -0600

I am wanting to hear some input about this-- With my new REV. 2 of my 15-Pin controller ports and controllers it requires 14 multi-conductor wire.

Without having to charge $6.00 - $10.00 simply for the cost of the wire used, I have thought of a

Why not use PC joystick extension cords? They have DB-15 connector on each end and all 15 pins should be connected. http://www.cableconn.com/ has 10ft cables for $1 each. You can get DB-15 connectors from electronics supply houses that you can mount both on the 2600 and on your controller.

--
Ben Combee
Techwood Broadcasting Foundation, Austin Bureau Chief