[stella] Synthcart & Testcart!! :)

Subject: [stella] Synthcart & Testcart!! :)
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:40:15 -0600
Hi Paul!

I just wanted to let you know that I received the Synthcart and Testcart
today!  They look great, I can't wait until I have the opportunity to test
them out (this weekend!)  I can also finally put nice scans of them on
AtariAge.. <grin>  I just realized we still have the Synthcart on the "In
Development" page!  I guess it's time to move it over to the real database,
eh?  I'll take care of that now, which means I guess I'll be scanning these
carts now!  Do you mind if I scan the manual to put it online, or would you
rather we don't?  And please send me your tradelist so I can send you some
carts in return.  :)

Take care,

 ..Al

Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!