Aw: [stella] Battleship on the 2600?

Subject: Aw: [stella] Battleship on the 2600?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:40:38 +0100 (MET)
Hi Russ!

> A thread discussing how to write Battleship for the 2600 came up on the
> Anyone want to try it?

No!!!!!!  ;-)

I admit it'd be a cool challenge from a programmers
sight to do it on the VCS, but the Battleship gameplay is
sooooo dead boring... :-)

BTW: I had a neat idea for a 2600 cartridge lately. Even if
public interest would be less than zero, I'd consider
programming that one just for me:

I thought it'd be way cool, to have my VCS provide
some lucky numbers for me :-)

Ok, it's probably less fun than Battleship (~some doubts :-))
but what do Atari crazed people think in general about
such a lotto cartridge?
(If there was some public interest,
it might speed things up a bit :-))

Text: Riester-Rente - Kassieren Sie das Geld vom Staat:
Zum Förderungsrechner!

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at