RE: [stella] Star Fire: Getting Closer: Perfect Sorting solution

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire: Getting Closer: Perfect Sorting solution
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:48:41 -0600
That looks pretty cool!  I haven't been following the huge flood of Sorting
messages so I can't appreciate the complexity of what you're trying to
accomplish, but I am encouraged by what I see.  :)  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!