[stella] incoming!

Subject: [stella] incoming!
From: Ben Larson <wazzapfool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:32:11 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys...long-time-no-talk. :)

As you may recall from way back (or maybe not :) ), I
was working on an artillery-shooting game called
'Incoming!'.  Well I got majorly sidetracked in
development, but recently I got back on track, and I
*do* have a 2-player playable demo now (not full
functionality).  Anyway if anyone's interested in
testing it, or just messing around with it, it can be
found at...

http://www.blarworld.com/incom.htm

Later,
Ben

P.S. I should probably mention that it's NTSC-only
right now...so it might show up in black and white on
a PAL TV.