RE: Cool! Re: [stella] Inspired by Roger

Subject: RE: Cool! Re: [stella] Inspired by Roger
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:39:11 -0500
Thanks for passing along the binary!  Looks pretty cool, although I noticed
that the ships don't zoom in and out like they did in the previous version.
I'm curious how the flicker looks on an actual 2600--I need to try this on
my Cuttle Cart.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!