Re: [stella] NTSC/PAL conversions

Subject: Re: [stella] NTSC/PAL conversions
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:38:22 +0200
Glenn Saunders wrote:
> Thomas, I thought I'd ask you on the list...

> Are you planning on doing any more NTSC/PAL conversions?  For instance, I
> just sent more Home Vision ROM images to Atari Age and they are PAL-only.

> There are still quite a few interesting games that don't exist on one
> format or the other.

Perhaps, just send me a list of games and I'll see what I can do.

And maybe some other members could help me too? It's really a simple
job, any volunteers???

> It would be awesome if we got to the point where both PAL and NTSC were
> equally represented.

Well, then I should do some NTSC to PAL conversions first, because some
games are missing in PAL versions too. ;-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |