[stella] New Atari 2600 & Atari 7800 Hardware

Subject: [stella] New Atari 2600 & Atari 7800 Hardware
From: "Junie" <junies_c@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:39:26 -0500
I thought I would let everyone know of my new and custom Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 hardware items. Of course if you need any hardware custom made for your new Homebrew games just e-mail me, I have a webpage with more information but it is under construction currently.

My company, Junies Creations, now offers new Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 Hardware. This includes Customized controllers, Brand New Accessories and Replacement parts, and many more things to come. :)

I have sent Stan his very own "Atari 2600 NES Joypad" to test my product. Not only is the controller able to be used on the Atari 2600, the fire buttons are hooked-up to function as the Atari 7800 L(eft) and R(ight) buttons.

Find out more about my new hardware by reading Stan's article at http://www.atarinvader.com

After reading the article be sure to check out the hardware available at my Online Shopping Cart by visiting my website at http://jove.prohosting.com/~junies/atari/index.html

My products have a 7 day guarantee that they will work without any problems, so order with confidence!

-- Best Regards,

"Junie" - Tom Cosby JR.
junies_c@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner/Founder/President - Fellow Atarian

Junies Creations
An Atari 2600 Publishing Company
Wanting to get your Atari 2600 games created? Want to buy "Homebrewed" or other Atari 2600 Games?
Visit us at: http://embark.to/juniescreations