Re: [stella] New Atari 2600 & Atari 7800 Hardware

Subject: Re: [stella] New Atari 2600 & Atari 7800 Hardware
From: "Junie" <junies_c@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:36:12 -0500
> The PSX conversion looks good, because not only does it do the left/right
> fire ala a 7800 joystick, but the 2 booster grip buttons.  Then I'll
> finally be able to try Omega Race on a real 2600.
>
> I think I'm going to get this one done.

I personally like the PSX controller the best. It allows me to have Booster Grip and Atari 7800 fire buttons on a single controller, and I think it is the most comfortable controller to use.

After many hours of playing with the PSX controller my hands aren't as numb or cramped as with other controllers.

Order one whenever you want, just be sure to stop by and read Stan's article at http://www.atarinvader.com about my hardware, if you haven't already. :-)

-- Best Regards,

"Junie" - Tom Cosby JR.
junies_c@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner/Founder/President - Fellow Atarian

Junies Creations
An Atari 2600 Publishing Company
Wanting to get your Atari 2600 games created? Want to buy "Homebrewed" or other Atari 2600 Games?
Visit us at: http://embark.to/juniescreations