Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity (fwd)
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Chris Wilkson wrote:
> > The patch below is against DASM 2.15
>
> Ahh....is that the version?  Where did you snag it?  Are there
> binaries available?  (I'm running Win2k...this evil is required
> by my thesis work.  Grrr.)  What are the differences between 2.12
> and 2.15?

I don't know what people are using around here.

I got dasm 2.15 source from http://apollo.backplane.com/FreeSrc/

I do not know differences from 2.12 to 2.15, but I suspect that the
code is probably similar enough that the patch will still work.

I cannot compile for DOS/Win2k (I'm a Linux man).

--Adam
--
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.txt