OFF TOPIC: Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity

Subject: OFF TOPIC: Re: [stella] help! distella -> dasm case sensitivity
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> At 01.05.2002, 17:17, Chris Wilkson wrote:
> > Personally, I have a major beef with case sensitive labels.  At least
> > when I'm trying to modify code that I didn't write.  Especially *MIXED*
> > case.  People who insist on using mixed case in the same word ("Skip",
> > "MainLoop", etc) should not be shot.  They should just be dragged.
> > Dragged over asphalt, through some gravel, and finally...dragged through
> > as many cactus patches as possible...and left to suffer.  GRRRR!!!!
>
> Ok, where should I go to be dragged? :-)
>
> I prefer mixed case labels, IMO they are better readable.

The American Southwest is a good place to try.  Will you be at CGE this year?
If so, I could arrange to have you dragged from Las Vegas to Carson City.
Or we could drag you southward...to Tombstone, Arizona?  Whichever you
prefer.  Hmmm...maybe Utah would be best.  If we go to Bonneville, where
they record the land-speed records, we could drag you across the
saltflats.  I'm sure that would add to your quality of life!

> Have fun!

;)

-Chris