Re: Re: [stella] Adding Labels to Adventure (ERROR)

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Adding Labels to Adventure (ERROR)
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:18:46 -0400
In the original decompiled version of Adventure (the one that wouldn't
compile in DASM)  this code was allready there and labled, I just copied the
comment directly.

I didn't understand it either,  I assumed it was called by some kind of a
compiler directive or something.    This is my first Assembler Experiece so
I'm really quite new.

Thanks for checking out my code though.   I hope my efforst will encourage a
few Adventue seqels,  it's one of my favorites.

I'm really excited to start my own version,  the code looks pretty easy to
modify.  I hope to add enough stuff considered a new game and not just a
hack.   There is alot of wasted space in the game used for Black and White
switches and the easter egg.   A few more castles and items could be added
fairly easily I think.

Later,
Joel