Re: [stella] You gotta try this...

Subject: Re: [stella] You gotta try this...
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:34:18 +0200
> Yes!!!!!!   It works!
>
> But there seems to be a delay of about a second between an event and the
> sound effect.  Example:  in Combat, when you fire a shot, it travels for
> about a second before you hear the shot.  I don't remember if this
happened
> under Win98/DOS.  (I'm running Win2K BTW...)
>
> Finally, I have sound under Win2K.  Yippee!

Thanks for trying out z26 with the sound emulator. I'm glad
it's working. But there shouldn't be a delay in the sound output.
The effect for the shot should start right when you press the
button. Maybe there are some settings for the sound emulator
that let you control this?

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg