Re: [stella] PAL Conversion

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL Conversion
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:53:31 +0200
At 18.06.2002, 06:07, Paul Slocum wrote:
> I finally got my hands on both a PAL TV and PAL Atari 2600!  When
> converting my programs to PAL, is there anything else I need to take into
> consideration other than the scanline count, colors, gameplay speed, and pitch?

The pitch should be no problem, because the speeds here only differ
very minimal.

And if you look at my disassemblies of Activision games, you will
notice, that even such a respected company didn't care about the game
speed at all.

BTW: Please check your EMail settings, HTML formatted mails are not very
popular on this board. :-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |