Re: [stella] Graphic raw programs?

Subject: Re: [stella] Graphic raw programs?
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:24:13 +0200
> So I'm stuck with RAW export... I probably could find some utility around
> the net, but do you have any good suggestion about that and about the
above
> flow?

If you don't mind using DOS based command line tools, you can check out
my homepage at http://buerger.metropolis.de/estolberg/ . I have written
a little sprite converter tool that takes PCX files with 320x200 pixels
in 256 colours. It can output to DASM format. You can just draw your
48 pixel logo into the top left corner normally. The converter will
split it up into 6 strips of whatever hight you need and reverse the
order of the bytes. All of this is adjustable with command line
parameters of course. You would only have to add some labels to the
output file, if you need some.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg