Re: [stella] thanks!

Subject: Re: [stella] thanks!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:39:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hrm....I thought this was only me.  I had used -r100, using Paul's
"Roboto" version (it's far beyond any simple 'hack') of Berserk
to guess at the speed, since all my real 2600 hardware is on campus.
Paul, did you use a reall 2600 to set the fake frame rate for z26?
Or did you just guess at it?

BTW...I didn't say this earlier, but this rocks!  (literally)
I mean...I often whistle or hum along with Pitfall II, but this
is the first I've ever caught my self headbanging to a 2600.  Great job!

-Chris