Re: [stella] Crazy idea

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy idea
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:19:31 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted something simple to do...hmmm...this would be
a good one, all I would have to do is grab a complete
commented code of Pac-Man, figure out how the logic
works and re-write it. I'll keep that one on the
backburner for now.

I think the rules would be as follows:
Ghost hunts PacMan.
Press button to switch from Ghost to Ghost
(all three remaining Ghosts controlled by computer)
(...or by another player)
If PacMan eats power dot, then it's up to the player
to run away.

Course it would be a very short game unless you apply
some restrictions, like, Ghost cannot hunt for PacMan
until 4-5 seconds, or PacMan must hunt for the dots
and not just randomly go all over the maze, etc.

--- Gonzalo_Fernández <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>