Re: [stella] EPROM Burner Recommendation

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROM Burner Recommendation
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:02:29 -0500

I would like to purchase an EPROM burner, but would like to get some
recommendations from the crowd here, since I'm sure many of you are familiar
with them.  I need this primarily for 2600-related work, but would also like
to be able to burn EPROMs for the 5200 and other systems.

I haven't used it, but the Pocket Programmer looks like a good deal if you're just going to do EPROMs. I have (and am happy with) a Needham's EMP-10 which costs a bit more (at about $200) and does a couple more microcontrollers and PALs. I don't think the Pocket Programmer does those without add-ons.

-Paul