Re: [stella] Marble Craze v0.90

Subject: Re: [stella] Marble Craze v0.90
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2 Jul 2002 15:51:34 -0000
> - I would like to hear (any maybe also see) the ball rolling

To be honest, I haven't had the chance to download this yet,
but I've seen the Atari Age screenshot..I'm just trying to think
of cheap "rolling" visuals...maybe sometimes switch to a graphic
with a little "light reflection" on one corner, flicking to this
version more often the faster the ball is rolling?
Something like (needs a fixed width font:)
this (current):
  XXXXX
 XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
 XXXXXXX
  XXXXX

to this:
  XXXXX
 XX XXXX
XX  XXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
 XXXXXXX
  XXXXX

hope that's clear.

For some reason,I think that would suggest rolling, with a slightly
reflective but imperfect marble surface, (i gues only if the frequency
was linked to the marble speed) without being too taxing resource-wise

"Morality's lease is up and Science has the keys to the apartment."
        -Ander's Mad Scientist Page