Re: [stella] Radial Pong

Subject: Re: [stella] Radial Pong
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 12:17:39 -0400
On Sunday, July 7, 2002, at 02:25 AM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Version 10 is out at http://www.azstarnet.com/~jeffryj/radial.html
I got the combat score code finally working.  Here is what was going on:

I was curious to see if I could learn anything from your score routine, but I did have a quick question or two after looking at the source for a few minutes -- where did you get the name "HMDO" for "HMOVE"?

Second question -- I see you've copyrighted this source. Would you mind releasing the score source code? I thought I might clean it out by itself and release it in a demo that lets you change score by moving the joystick around.

I'm sure I'll have more questions the longer I dig, but I thought I'd bug you [and the list].

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey
http://myfreakinname.blogspot.com