Re: [stella] Radial Pong

Subject: Re: [stella] Radial Pong
From: Jeff Johnston <jeffryj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:30:24 -0700 (MST)
Gotcha!  You'll probably see the code migrate this direction as the game
progresses.

I really like TASM tho (even if it doesn't give an error on ASL without
the A ;), especially for the 5200 world, because it can handle out of
order ORG's.  That reminds me, I still need to register it, I've certainly
gotten my $40 worth out of it.

calamari