Re: [stella] Hello World

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello World
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 22:13:27 -0700
At 03:37 AM 7/8/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Not a bad rough explanation, though I'd say that that just describes
the first of the two lines, the second is then
PF0 = A

If there really were a basic interpreter for the 2600, though, stuff like that would be implemented via pokes:

POKE(PF0,A)

where PF0 is a variable pointing to the address of the PF0 register, or you'd just use the constant to save memory.

horizontal inertia, just movement) that I'm almost tempted to add in
a "JoustSoccer" variant, with smaller goals (not the whole side of the
screen) and the ability to fly anywhere to bump the ball.

You mean Joust Polo, right?