Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)

Subject: Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:35:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, John Saeger wrote:

> Hmmm... you're web address doesn't seem complete.  And I call $285 TIMINT
> too.  Probably because z26 calls it that in a trace log.  And you know what
> that means...  ;-)

Hi John,

What?  You mean "web" isn't a valid domain?  :)
Sorry...Internet Explorer doesn't seem to expand local shortcuts in the
address bar.  The correct address is below.

    http://web.mit.edu/ecwilkso/www/VCS_hardware

Regarding z26...how could I possibly trust something that doesn't support
the Mecacart memory format!?  :P

> I tried changing PlayfieldY = $90 to PlayfieldY = $2000 and it broke the
> program.
> Is there a memory map of the 2600?

Hi Roagie,

The above URL contains complete memory maps, in various styles.  Enjoy!

-Chris