Re: [stella] Kirk tutorial question

Subject: Re: [stella] Kirk tutorial question
From: "Roagie" <roagie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:20:28 -0700
> I apologize if this has been covered before, but when I run the program
> from the Kirk Tutorial through Stella after compiling it through DASM, I
> don't see any red line.  Just a black screen.  I tried hitting PF2, PF1,
but
> still nothing.

Hi,

Reply and attach the exact code you are compiling so we can take a look at
it.

In the meantime, here are some questions which should help isolate the
problem:
Did u alter the code in any way? It sounds like you might have since you're
playing with the playfield registers and the redline is a missile.

Can you compile and run other demos ok?