Re: [stella] Player Animation Basics Take 1

Subject: Re: [stella] Player Animation Basics Take 1
From: Jeff Johnston <jeffryj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:42:26 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Ruffin Bailey wrote:

> I woke up this morning thinking I shoulda used CMP.
Okay, at least I'm not the only one who programs in their sleep. :)

Took a little break from the game to mess with controller/switch input &
debounce issues and at the same time have a little fun with the screen..
here are the beginnings of my 2600 BF interpreter:

http://www.azstarnet.com/~jeffryj/bf.zip

What is BF?

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf

I've given myself 16 bytes of memory to work with, the rest should be
available for program (2 instructions per byte), and program memory.  I'm
just hoping that there will be enough space to code Hello World for the
2 digit hex display :)

calamari