Re: [stella] Marble Craze

Subject: Re: [stella] Marble Craze
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:37:36 +0200

I don't know, but I always have a problem running Marble Craze. I don't know
what the controls are for the game. I've tried everything, but the marble
still falls down. Also, the latest version you posted doesn't work; for now
I've been using the "easy" version you posted a while back. I'm running the
latest CyberStella.
<<

Marble Craze uses two paddles. You need to tell your emulator that
you want paddle support for this game, since the default usually
is joystick input for all unknown games. The newer versions of
Marble Craze use F4 bankswitching, which only z26 supports at
the moment. In version 1.56 of z26 you would start the game like:

z26 -m110 marble bin

from the command line. Then you can emulate the two paddles with
the two axis of your mouse.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg