Re: [stella] AI primer?

Subject: Re: [stella] AI primer?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:58:53 +0200
Hi Thomas!

>Tune2600 is not finished yet, the frequencies
evaluation algorithm still needs
>some fine-tuning from somebody who knows. ;-)

Hehe -> :rolleyes:      ;-)

I'm still 100% certain that only a real musician can
help with that (which I'm certainly not...).
I'd bet You'd definitely get better results when teaming
up with Paul 'Hubbard' Slocum *g* for example than with
me.

Really, I won't be of great help. I said I'll try my
best helping with that *when* I'm doing my next tune,
But still - A real musician is what you want for
tweaking that calculation algorithms, trust me :-)

> Sometimes simple
> random routines might work too.

Uhm... *blush*

Greetings,