[stella] Back, sort of.

Subject: [stella] Back, sort of.
From: Nick Bensema <nickb@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:23:46 -0700 (MST)
With CGexpo coming up, and I'm still not sure whether I'm attending,
I decided to whip out the old assembler and see what I could do.

I'd planned a sort of surprise for the expo, but I don't think it'll
be ready in time... what's the latest I can submit a .bin file and have
it burned into a cartridge by the expo?

I'm still catching up, trying to get my web page up to date, and maybe
even that "How to Draw a Playfield" document could use some clarifying
as well.  I considered creating an "Intro to 2600 programming" page
to give people a jumpstart, but what I ended up writing there was just
so cumbersome that it might serve to drive people away.  So this weekend
I think I'll clobber it and just put a link to Kirk Israel's 2600 101
document.  He seems to be more in-tune with the beginner's mindset.

I'll try and keep up with the posts here.  I've visited Hozer Video
and it's great to see how many new homebrew projects are out there.
Maybe someday I'll have one of my own up there.  (I kinda do but
I pity the fool who paid money for Sucky Zep.)

Thanks to everyone for keeping it alive!

--
Nick Bensema <nickb@xxxxxx>   ICQ#2135445