[stella] Space Treat release

Subject: [stella] Space Treat release
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:39:48 +0200
Hi everyone!!

well I've been pretty much away from the list lately, since I've put 100% of
my free time into completing Space Treat. That was a big effort for me, but
I've managed to put in most of the features you suggested like:

- enhanced movement patterns
- "something to pick up"
- difficulty increasing with levels
- random level generation

... and some more features like some bleepy sound effects :)

Of course the ROM and Source code will be publicly available... I was
thinking to release it just after the CGE (this also gives me some time to
try to clean the comments up a little :)

So I'd like to thank you all once again for the great suggestions and
invaluable help with the samples and tips you've posted on the list!
Releasing my 1st Atari game is something that makes me happy like I've
rarely been before!

Regards,
Fabrizio.-

p.s. I'm attaching the label graphics