Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:02:28 -0400
On Tuesday 13 August 2002 06:50 am, Erik Eid wrote:
> On Monday 12 August 2002 12:40 pm, Fabrizio Zavagli wrote:
> > I'm attaching the .bin rom image for Space Treat "release version" as
> > well as the source code and text-version manual.
> I haven't had a chance to look at the code and manual yet.  However, I did
> try the rom image in Stella for Linux.  The title and level number screens
> are fine, but the display goes horribly wrong once game play actually
> starts.

Yes, I'm responding to myself.  :)

I apologize - I had one of those RTFM moments.  Had I gone to Fabrizio's web
page (http://www.rasty.com/) and read closely in the Atari Productions
section, I'd have noticed that Space Treat only works in CyberStella or Z26.

Hopefully other eager gamers will read this message and avoid my
trigger-happy message-writing mistake...