Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:49:44 +0200
Paul Slocum wrote:
> I had Marble Craze but most of the carts didn't work.  I had them done at
> Hozer Video and they worked on Randy's 6 switcher before he shipped them
> but not on the consoles I had there.  So out of 60 carts, I only was able
> to sell about 13.  :o(

That's a sad story, but I'm sure you will be able to eBay them.

I wonder what might be the reason, why your console had problems. Have
you been able to check the non-working carts on other consoles yet?
Maybe there is some incompatibility hidden somewhere. AFAIK you are the
first who made 32k NTSC(!) carts.

BTW: Albert sold about 30 Thrust+. :-)

Have fun!
Thomas