Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:07:05 -0500

...People
were *very* tight with the pursestrings this year. That - and there were a
TON of things to purchase....

Sound like history's about to repeat itself. The great video game crash of 2003.

I'm thinking these so called "home computers" are the future, so I'm actually going to be out of the vintage console "business" for my next project. I've decided to attempt to (sort of) port Marble Craze to the PC. But I'll still be on the Stella list and be available to do some 2600 game music for anyone interested. :o) After my PC excursion I plan on getting back to the 2600.

-Paul